The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will be able to afford their pricy digs for at least one more year. Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Hadid and Brandi Glanville each had their annual salary bumped up to $500,000, according to insiders. Kim Richards andLisa Rinna will have to "settle" for $450,000.
Heidi Klum has put her Los Angeles-area mansion on the market -- and she's asking a whopping $25 million for the place.
Saturday Night Live cast member Brooks Wheelan, best known for his impressions of Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto, tweeted word that he won't be back next season. Whelan wrote, "Had a blast and loved every second of it. I'm totally honored to be able to make this next joke... FIRED FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!" AndTheWrap.com reports that Noel Wells and John Milhiser are out, too.
VANESSA MINNILLO: Expecting a Daughter
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey have announced that they've got another baby on the way -- and this time, it's a girl!
The couple, whose son Camden is 22 months old, made a sly announcement via Twitter, sending out a picture of a huge heart etched into a sandy beach, with the words "it's a girl" inside. Nick accompanied the photo with the caption, "Can't think of a better way to celebrate three years of marriage to my beautiful @VanessaLachey than this! #family."
Vanessa blogged extensively about her experiences as a new mom, including her battle with post-partum depression, throughout 2013.
KERRY WASHINGTON: Battling Bulimia?
Kerry Washington's friends are worried that her push to lose her baby weight is pushing her back to bulimia.
The National Enquirer is reporting that the Scandal star, who went public with her early life eating disorder several years ago, has colleagues worried because she's dropped so much weight so quickly. A pal tells the paper that Kerry dropped 30 pounds in just two months.
The snitch says, “We tell her between the wear and tear of taking care of a new baby, poring over scripts and returning to the set, she’s in danger of collapsing. Producers cut season three back from 22 episodes to 18 to accommodate Kerry in her third trimester. Kerry felt she needed to get back on set in fighting shape, because so many people were counting on her.”
JUSTIN BIEBER: Back to Court
Justin Bieber smirked his way through a deposition in a Florida court this past spring, but the judge is getting the last laugh -- by ordering him to repeat the whole questioning process.
Back in March, the Bieb had to sit for a deposition in a lawsuit filed against him by a paparazzo who claims Justin's bodyguards assaulted him. JB rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath for much of the time, even shouting abuse at the plaintiff's attorney when questioned about Selena Gomez. And now the judge has decided that he made such a mockery of the process that he has to do it all over.
Cameras will once again record Justin's every move, so he should probably be more careful this time.
JESSICA SIMPSON: That's Johnson Now
Jessica Simpson has a new husband, and a new last name. The newlywed has decided to take her husband Eric Johnson's last name and is now Jessica Johnson.
Jessica posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit on Instagram with the caption "Jessica Johnson, née Simpson." The couple got married on July 5th in California. (People)
Saturday Night Live : Three More Members Pink-Slipped
Saturday Night Live is beginning to clean up the clutter. Three more cast members are out the door.
They fired Noel Wells, who parodied Lena Dunham (Girls) and Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother). Noel lasted just one year on the show. Also let go after his freshman year is John Milhiser. Even his fellow cast members would be hard-pressed to remember what contributions he made to the show. Then there’s Nasim Pedrad, who for the past five years has played Kim Kardashian as a nasally and clueless character. Nasim also parodied Ariana Huffington. Source: Daily Variety
Wednesday, July 16th
- Big Brother The Power of Veto competition (CBS, 8 p.m.)
- So You Think You Can Dance Two finalists are eliminated. (FOX, 8 p.m.)
- America’s Got Talent Audition repeats from New York and Los Angeles. (NBC, 8 p.m.)
- The Middle (repeat) Sue looks forward to the trip to Walt Disney World. (ABC,8 p.m.)
- Young & Hungry A pregnancy scare causes confusion at Josh and Caroline's engagement celebration. (ABC Family, 8 p.m.)
- Mystery Girls A real-life mystery reunites two former stars of a 1990s TV detective show. (ABC Family, 8:30 p.m.)
- Espy Awards Hosted by rapper (and bandwagon jumper) Drake. (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
- Modern Family (repeat) Cam’s sister comes to visit. (ABC, 9 p.m.)
- Extant Molly uncovers details of her mysterious pregnancy and learns disturbing information about another solo mission. (CBS, 9 p.m.)
- Hot in Cleveland Joy decides to reveal her feelings to Mitch, but a handsome dating coach gets in the way. (TV Land, 10 p.m.)
- Criminal Minds (repeat) A series of target abductions take place. (CBS, 10 p.m.)
- The Bridge A bizarre killing attracts attention on both sides of the border. (FX, 10 p.m.)
- Teen Mom 2 Jenelle learns the gender of her baby. (MTV, 10 p.m.)
- Duck Dynasty The guys find an alligator living in one of their duck blinds. (A&E, 10 p.m.)
- Motive An erotic encounter gone wrong leaves a man unconscious. (ABC, 10 p.m.)
- Taxi Brooklyn Cat and Leo investigate the death of a foster mother. (NBC, 10 p.m.)
SEINFELD: No Suit for You!
A New York judge has thrown out a defamation lawsuit filed by Kenny Kramer, the real-life inspiration for Seinfeld's Kramer, who'd claimed another comic falsely depicted him as a gay-basher.
Kramer sued fellow comic Fred Stoller over a passage in his book that described Kramer'sSeinfeld-themed bus tours in a negative light -- especially guides shouting "not that there's anything wrong with that!" in a predominantly gay area of Manhattan. Kramer said he lost business because of the book, but judge Barbara Jaffe disagreed, writing, "The phrase expressly conveys the notion that there is nothing wrong with being gay. In that respect, it cannot be considered homophobic.”
In one Seinfeld episode, Jerry and George Costanza are mistaken for gay lovers by a reporter, who writes a story saying that -- leading the two characters to deny it, while constantly saying "not that there's anything wrong" with the idea.
Source: New York Post
TRAIN: "Angel..." Video Premieres
The video for Train's "Angel in Blue Jeans" had its premiere today (Tuesday) on Vevo. The Western-themed clip features Machete star Danny Trejo and New Girl's Hannah Simone, with Train frontman Pat Monahan playing a sheriff.
Train's next show is July 25th at Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys in Stateline, Nevada.