These stars were invited to the show but where were they?
Sunday night’s GRAMMY Awards were a “Who’s Who” of the music industry. But there were a few faces missing from the kudofest. Here’s a look at where they were, courtesy of CapitalFM.com:
- Adele – Even though she won her 10th GRAMMY, the British singer skipped the party to stay in her bed.
- Kanye West – Yeezus was up for two awards, but he decided against showing up – probably because he knew he wasn’t going to win. Of course, when you complain about not getting enough nominations, what do you expect? He was spotted in Malibu hanging out with Kim Kardashian’s family.
- Jessie J – Even though she was in Los Angeles, she skipped the show to work on her upcoming album, “Alive.” That’s not to say she worked all night. The singer was rumored to have busted a move at several parties around the city.
- Lady Gaga – Gaga was a no-show for the GRAMMYs despite the fact that she’d been seen at a charity even earlier in the weekend.
- Rihanna – She gave no reason for skipping the show, but she was rumored to have put some serious moves on the dance floor at a GRAMMYs after party with her fellow pop stars.
- Miley Cyrus – The “Hardest Twerking Woman in Showbiz” was nowhere to be found around the big event. She was, however, at home tweeting pics that showed off her new haircut and Guitar Hero skills.