Our phones are now part of us wherever we are. But how you interact with the phone has an impact on your relationship. Here are 7 ways your phone behavior impacts your relationship.
- Not showing your partner what you’re smiling at.
- Always carrying your phone with you.
- Phubbing (phone snubbing meaning constantly being distracted by your phone during a conversation).
- The urge to check all notifications immediately.
- Replying to work-related emails during non-working hours.
- Checking your phone during dinner.
- Substituting emojis for tenderness.