Ever wonder if moving to a different city would make you happier? Well, you may be right.
A new study has found the 25 U.S. cities where people are the happiest. Turns out geography is the key to contentment, second only to genetics. And according to “National Geographic,” residents of these cities, “eat well and learn something new or interesting every day.”
Topping the list at number one is Boulder, Colorado. With its lush natural setting and strong sense of community, residents of Boulder are definitely happy. They also walk more and smoke less, keeping residents healthy, which leads right back to happy.
The Twenty-Five Happiest Places In The U.S.(Click here for entire list.)
- Boulder, Colorado
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles Arroyo Grande, California
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Connecticut
- Barnstable Town, Massachusetts
- Anchorage, Alaska