- Christine Teigen @chrissyteigen well I’m going to put out a competing perfume from a mold of MY GIANT BODY and it will hold TWICE as much perfume as your bottle and the people will get MORE perfume
- Kim Kardashian West @KimKardashian He’s a free thinker, is that not allowed in America? Because some of his ideas differ from yours you have to throw in the mental health card? That’s just not fair. He’s actually out of the sunken place when he’s being himself which is very expressive
- KANYE WEST @kanyewest my wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone. I don't agree with everything Trump does. I don't agree 100% with anyone but myself.
- Chelsea Peretti @chelseaperetti reading sunken place tweets
- Jordan Peele @JordanPeele *Gets inspired *Starts writing ‘Get Out 2’
- B.J. Novak @bjnovak Not to go all Kanye, but: pepper doesn’t deserve to be on every restaurant table next to salt
- Angela Bassett @ImAngelaBassett Hey Everybody you good? #BlackGirlMagic #CinemaCon #WeInVegasYall #Missionimpossible #Paramount
- Gal Gadot @GalGadot 100% natural friendship
- Felicity Huffman @FelicityHuffman The girl tried on her prom dress. The dad took her for a spin. @williamhmacy
- Ruby Rose @RubyRose Want to watch handmaids and westworld new eps... don’t know If it’s safe to do alone though haha.
- Tara Lipinski @taralipinski Sometimes you just need to lay down on the ground and take a selfie.
- Ian Somerhalder @iansomerhalder Coming to you live from my hyperbaric chamber aka my “other” office just trying to soak in some life-giving oxygen.
- Leslie Jones @Lesdoggg So did I pull it off or what?? “Pull up to the Bumper” bitches!! #gracejonesismyidol #Time100Gala @CSiriano custom!
- Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt I was #MichelleMcNamara’s husband. #IllBeGoneInTheDark #GoldenStateKiller
ROYAL WEDDING UPDATES
Last night, the USA Network drama Suits ended the season with a romantic wedding. Meghan Markle's character, Rachel Zane, tied the knot with Mike Ross. During the reception, Mike reveals their plans to join a Seattle law firm. So there's an outside chance Meghan could return to the series finale of Suits.
The Royal Wedding will stream only hours after it concludes. Decca Records said they will record the entire ceremony (quote) “every word and every note of music.” Then upload it to Spotify and Apple Music. The next week, physical copies will be on sale. (Billboard)
Quantico actress Priyanka [pr: PRE-yahn-kah] Chopra confirmed she will attend the Royal Wedding on May 19. Meghan Markle and Priyanka are best friends.
Prince Harry has planned an extravagant honeymoon, but he hasn’t shared. The buzz is around the couple returning to the location of their third date: A safari in Namibia. Also, there’s talk of Jamaica as possible destination. One year ago, they vacationed on the Caribbean island.
Meghan might veto Jamaica. That’s where she married her first husband. (New York Daily News)
After tweeting 82 times in a single day, Kanye Westreportedly lost more than 9 million Twitter followers. That is fake news with the help of a photoshopped screenshot. Kanye’s tweetstorm yesterday gained him followers. He now has nearly 28 million waiting to see what he’ll tweet about next. However, Rihanna unfollowed Kanye yesterday.
Paramount announced plans to make a sequel to the successful horror flick A Quiet Place. It’s been the most popular movie two out of the last three weekends. Avengers: Infinity War will win the box office. Previews start tonight on its way to around 250 million dollar debut. (Variety)
Two defectors from the sex cult run by Smallville actress Allison Mack will make a TV docu-series. Sarah Edmondson and her husband Anthony Ames have started filming scenes as they “re-acclimate into society while also helping others leave the secret society.” The pair admits to recruiting many of the victims they now seek to extract from the sex cult. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Rumor swirling that model Hailey Baldwin cheated on her boyfriend, singer Shawn Mendes. He wasn’t at Coachella last weekend, but from Hailey’s hotel room the neighbors heard “how loud she was during sex.” (Crazy Days and Nights)
Kim Kardashian unveiled on Instagram stories the bottle prototype of her new fragrance. Kim stripped naked to make a mold of her body. KKW Body arrives on April 30. She said (quote) “It’s such a cool box. The bottle is on a pedestal -- Like a statue in a museum.” (E! News)
KANYE WEST: Disloyal to Khloé Kardashian
Kanye West tweeted 82 times on Wednesday. The final one felt like a stab in the back to sister-in-law Khloé Kardashian.
He wrapped the tweetstorm with (quote) “That’s the last tweet of the day. Now ima go watch the Cavs.”
She’s been healing from giving birth the same week TMZ revealed her boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, cheated throughout her pregnancy. Tristan plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Kanye set down his phone just to watch Khloé's cheating baby daddy play hoops. OUCH. (People)
PATTON OSWALT: Credits Late Wife With Helping to Capture the Golden State Killer
The suspected Golden State Killer has been arrested -- and that may be thanks to a book written by Patton Oswalt's late wife.
Michelle McNamara, who died unexpectedly in 2016, pinned the terrible crimes on Joseph James DeAngelo in her book I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer. The book was published last month. Today (Wednesday), DeAngelo was arrested and charged with two murders.
After the news broke, Patton tweeted, “I think you got him, Michelle.”
Michelle, a true crime author, was the person who gave the serial killer the name Golden State Killer.
Patton says he'd like to meet him. "Not to gloat or gawk — to ask him the questions that (McNamara) wanted answered in her 'Letter to an Old Man' at the end of I'll Be Gone in the Dark."
CARDI B: Cancels Tour Dates
Late last night, Cardi B warned her 23 million Instagram followers (quote) “Broccoli Fest will be my last performance for a little while.” The sold out Broccoli City Festival happens this weekend in Washington D.C.
She’s canceled upcoming concert dates because of her pregnancy (quote) “You know, shorty keep growing! And, it’s just like, a bitch barely can breathe.”
Cardi B entered her third trimester. The baby is due the first week of July. But Cardi promised that after a brief maternity leave (quote) “I’ll be back for the Bruno Mars tour.” (Pitchfork)
Taylor Swift Teases Reputation Tour Details
Fans of Taylor Swift know that her favorite number is 13.
With just 13 days before the start of the Reputation World Tour, she started daily updates about details on the show she’s rehearsed for months.
The tidbit Taylor offered yesterday on her Instagram stories: The set-list includes 10 older songs (quote) “Some of you asked how many songs from previous albums. My count is 10. Really excited about playing stuff from Reputation.”
Her 51-stop tour launched in Phoenix Arizona on May 8, runs through October and wraps in New Zealand. The opening acts are Charli XCX and Camila Cabello. (Billboard)
KANYE WEST: Tweetstorm
Kanye West is on 1000 today. Yeezy's been steadily posting on Twitter, but all over the place mentally.
He’s been thinking about politics, heaping praise on controversial conservatives like Candace Owens and Donald Trump. He’s also talked about his own political aspirations, with Yeezy 2024 posters and propaganda popping up online and around the globe. He said after his recent caping for President Trump, his wife Kim called him and asked him to make it clear that he doesn’t agree with everything Trump does.
He also explained his decision to dump manager Scooter Braun. He says he had to part ways with his last lawyer and manager because they couldn’t dedicate themselves to Yeezy full time. He says he’s replaced them with a CEO, CFO and two full-time lawyers.
Some other gems:
- He’s made bold claims, including calling himself the “single highest-paid person in footwear” and “this generation’s Ford, Hughes, Jobs, Disney.”
- He’s directly addressed the media, advising the Shade Room and People magazine not to play themselves, and telling Harvey Levin’s TMZ not to call “your future president” “erratic” but rather “economically and psychologically empowered.”
- He’s teased unreleased music with ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott and Lil Uzi Vert.