TripAdvisor has announced America’s top 10 best burger restaurants, based on the millions of reviews and opinions from their users. Here’s where you should grab your next burger:
- Al’s Burger Shack – This spot in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is known for its signature chili cheeseburger, and loved for its unique side of rosemary fries.
- Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs – Head to Naples, Florida for a super-American burger featuring cheese and bacon between two glazed donuts.
- Honest Abe’s Burgers & Freedom – Next time you find yourself in Lincoln, Nebraska, shop by for delicious six-ounce patties and “awesome sauce!”
- Grumps Burgers – This burger joint in Granbury, Texas is known for its signature “Queso Burger,” topped with queso, mustard, and the usual lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.
- Slabtown Café and Burgers – Head down the Slabtown in Traverse City, Michigan for quality beef and signature sauce!
- Burger Republic – Check out this spot in Nashville, Tennessee fur burgers with a Jack Daniel’s honey glaze, smoked ketchup, and maple bated Benton’s Bacon and Memphis!
- Pearl’s Deluxe Burgers – Hit the west coast in San Francisco, California for this joint’s signature burger, “The King,” a quarter pound patty featuring 1000 island dressing and a half pound hot dog!
- Back Door Grill – This spot in Steamboat Springs, Colorado serves all-natural beef burgers, and is known for their signature “Dirty Harry” topped with peanut butter, fried egg, bacon, and other amazing toppings served on a glazed donut with powdered sugar.
- MacPhail’s Burgers – Hit this burger spot in Jackson, Wyoming for burgers, fries and milkshakes served and beloved since 1945.
- The Burger Dive – This dive serves up its signature burger slathered in Huckleberry Hatch chili barbeque sauce along with goat cheese, roasted red pepper mayo, arugula and, yes, bacon.