Dog Saliva Leads To Amputation Of Man's Arms

His dog just wanted to show him a little love, but Greg Manteufel ended up with both his legs amputatedHe went to the emergency room with what he thought was a bad flu, but it turns out he had a rare blood infection that is found in dog saliva. After his blood pressure and circulation dropped, he ended up having to get his legs amputated.

The dog's saliva contained a bacteria, capnocytophaga, that can cause severe infections in people with weakened immune systems. It is spread through bites or close contact with infected dogs.

His family has setup a GoFundMe to help cover the costs of several more surgeries that Greg will need. You can find that HERE

JTD in the Morning

JTD in the Morning

Get to know JTD in The Morning on 100.3 The Peak in Albuquerque, NM Read more


Content Goes Here