You’d be hard pressed to find a chain restaurant without some great happy hour deals for drinks and appetizers. They might not be the most exotic of places – but boy do they deliver when it comes to cheap liquor and apps. Here are some of the chains with the best happy hour deals for when you’re trying to booze on a budget:
- Applebee’s – Enjoy half-off apps from 3-6pm and then again at 9pm.
- TGI Friday’s – Enjoy $5 apps and drinks at all times at this place!
- Chili’s – Can you say $5 margaritas and cheap apps until 10 pm?
- Red Lobster – We’re talkin’ $3 beers, $4 wines, and $5 mixed drinks from 3-6pm.
- Outback Steakhouse – Cocktails and mixed drinks for $5 between 3 and 7pm.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Head on over to watch the game with $4 beers, well drinks, and shareable plates.
- Olive Garden – You can get $5 Tastes of Italy small plates from 3 to 5pm.
- The Cheesecake Factory – At just $5.95 for small plates, you can dine on a budget from 4 to 6 pm.
- Taco Bell – “Happier Hour” is every day from 2 to 5pm and offers $1 drinks (you’ll have to supply the mixers).
- Bonefish Grill – Check out a Blueberry Lemon Drop or a Tropical Tiki Martini for just $5 starting at 4pm.
There’s nothing like a solid list of options that you can hit up no matter what city you’re in. Looking for cheap cocktails? Your favorite chains have got ‘em.