- Tom Martin, a California-based private investigator, spills the beans on the most common signs a partner is cheating
- He says if they exhibit one or two it’s not necessarily a problem, but three or four you may want to start worrying
- Signs include changing habits, leaving the house early and returning late, excessive overtime, unexplained spending and more
Trust in a relationship is the key to making it work, but often times partners give us reason to be suspicious, and if you think your partner is cheating, you’re bound to have your eye out for some clues to tell you if your suspicions are correct.
Well, now a private eye is sharing some key signs to look for if you think your partner is cheating and some of them can be quite obvious, as long as you’re keeping an eye out for them.
Tom Martin, a California-based private investigator, put out the book “Seeing Life Through Private Eyes,” where he spills the beans on the most common signs a partner is cheating. He does note though that if you see one or two that isn’t a definite sign, but if you see three or four, you may want to be concerned.
Signs people are cheating include (click here for the complete list):
- Changing habits
- Leaving the house early and returning late
- Business trips
- Excessive overtime
- Unexplained spending/Hidden credit card bills
- Secret accounts (Instagram, email)
- Extra grooming
- Scent of someone else (typical lipstick on the collar)
- Unexplained items — condoms in the car are a giveaway
- Joining a gym
- Missed calls from an unknown number/ Coded or secret text messages
- Less sex