Teens Don't Read Anything Anymore, Except Social Media

posted by Jackie - 

A new study found that less than 20 percent of U.S. teens say they read daily for pleasure -- that includes newspapers, magazines and books unrelated to school. On the other hand, more than 80 percent say they use social media every day. Researchers from San Diego State also found that one-third of teens in the U.S. haven’t read a single book in the past year! Read more(or make your parents do it) here http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2018/08/teenagers-read-book.aspx

JTD in the Morning

JTD in the Morning

Get to know JTD in The Morning on 100.3 The Peak in Albuquerque, NM Read more

title

Content Goes Here