Some folks get excited for the day Pumpkin Spice Lattes arrive every year, but that day’s got nothing on the day pumpkin products hit the shelves at Trader Joe’s. And my friends, that day has come. Get excited, these pumpkin-flavored foods are now waiting for you at TJ’s, for a limited time.
- Pumpkin Biscotti - Found on the freezer aisle with its fellow cookies
- Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds - Does it get any more pumpkin than this?
- Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s - Pumpkin sandwich cookies with pumpkin cream? Yes, please.
- Pumpkin Toaster Pastries - TJ’s take on seasonal Pop-Tarts.
- Pumpkin O’s - Start your day with some pumpkin spice cereal.
- Pumpkin Pecan Instant Oatmeal - Perfect for crisp fall mornings.
- Pumpkin Bagels - With brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese. Yum!
- Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf - It has cream cheese frosting, need we say more?
- Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle Mix - Stock up now to last you all year.
- Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix - So many baking possibilities.
- Pumpkin Greek Yogurt - It’s decadent and pretty healthy, too.
- Fall Harvest Salsa - Made with pumpkin, apples, and butternut squash.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix - For pumpkin fans with dietary restrictions.
- Pumpkin Butter - Put on everything from toast to yogurt.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee - It even comes in K-cups.
- Pumpkin Waffles - For the toaster when you don’t want to bother with a mix.
- Candy Corn Popcorn - Popcorn covered in a sweet coating that tastes like candy corn. Not pumpkin, but who can resist?