- Fans of Tab soda are in a tizzy over the whereabouts of their favorite soft drink. They're ordering it from all aver the country, and before they can pick it up, it's already sold out.
- Tab addicts aka "Tabaholics" think the soft drink has quietly been discontinued, but reps at Coca-Cola say that's not the case. This is leading them to think the distributor of the soft drink is too blame.
- Their assumption was correct. A bottler did confirm that Tab was removed from shelves in favor of other low calorie drinks from Coca-Cola such as Fresca, Sprite, and it's main competitor since 1982, Diet Coke.
- Fans of Tab plan to take a petition to Coca-Cola headquarters in Atlanta and continue to flood their offices with complaint calls about the soft drink that has a cult following.
- Have you ever tasted Tab? Are you or someone you know a longtime fan of the drink?
CLICK HERE for more info