Imagine having that “warm and fuzzy” feeling you get when a kindness is done every single day of your life. Well, not everyday, but close to it. It’s possible.
You can practice kindness on a regular basis and you’ll be surprised at how happy you feel about your life. All it takes is a little thoughtfulness. Since it’s the season of giving, here’s how to practice gratitude and kindness, thanks to the people at Kindness.org.
- Thank someone publicly on social media.
- Greet someone by their name. It’s a big deal.
- Take five minutes for yourself.
- Ask a stranger about their day.
- Treat yourself and a friend! Then pay it forward to the next person in line.