These days it’s hard to find folks who follow simple rules of etiquette and it’s not going unnoticed by some people. In fact, a whole host of people are sharing their lack of etiquette pet peeves on Reddit, and it sure looks like people are really annoyed.
Someone on the site recently posed the question, “What is a basic rule of etiquette that everyone should know, but not everyone follows?,” and people were more than willing to share their thoughts.
Lost rules of etiquette include:
- “Let others off before you get on."
- "When walking with several friends on a sidewalk, pair up two by two instead of everyone walking in a row so others can pass you on the sidewalk."
- "Headphones aren't optional in a public space. No one wants to hear your music or your video clips playing."
- "You don’t always have to have an opinion on everything. Saying 'I don’t know' is fine."
- "When someone is showing you a picture on their phone, you should not swipe left or right."
- “Don't touch people unless they say it's OK."
- "Wash your damn hands after using the bathroom."
- "Don't piss all over the toilet seats of public bathrooms."
- “When staying as a guest with friends/family, pick up after yourself, help clean the dishes, and offer to buy them a meal or some beer to say thank you."
- “Do not give out someone else's number without their permission."
- "PICK UP YOUR DOG’S SH*T."
- "Cover. Your. F**king. Mouth. When. You. SNEEZE."
- "Don’t talk on the phone while in a restroom stall."
Click hereto see more.