Owner Posts Warning About Rope Toys After Dog Dies

A dog owner's heartbreaking post warning other pet parents of the dangerous of rope toys has gone viral. The woman's 14-month old golden retriever died after swallowing a rope toy that she had purchased.

She says that she came home to find the rope toy in shreds and hoped that her pup didn't swallow any of it. The dog began vomiting and had diarrhea and died two days later. The vet found three feet of the rope in the dog's stomach. It's intestines had been perforated.

Vet experts agree that rope toys can be dangerous since pets have a tendency to eat part of the toy. The rope can act like a "drawstring" and cinch up the pet's organs.

SOURCE: Click Here

 
JTD in the Morning

JTD in the Morning

Get to know JTD in The Morning on 100.3 The Peak in Albuquerque, NM Read more

title

Content Goes Here