According to a study by Clorox, there are people out there who actually enjoy doing housework … and those people are 25% happier than people who hate household chores.
Some other survey results:
- People who actually enjoy cleaning are 57% more compassionate.
- People who had cleaning chores as children are 64% more likely to be empathetic.
- People who live in a clean home are 72% more productive.
- 77% say they focus better in a clean home.
- 59% of kids are able to study better in a clean home.
- People who live in a clean home are 72% more likely to sleep better.
- People who live in a clean home are 80% more relaxed. (Cheat Sheet)