Can’t decide where to grab a meal?Yelp is here to help with its list of the top 100 places to eat in the U.S. for 2020. The crowd-sourced review site’s team of data scientists creates the list based on ratings on the platform and the number of reviews in 2019 and then Yelp’s community managers across the country help finalize the rankings. And the result is a quirky, unique list full of food trucks and hidden gems you won’t find anywhere else.
These are the top 10 restaurants (Check out all 100here)
- Shawarma Guys– San Diego, California
- Pisces Poke & Ramen– Los Angeles, California
- Farmbird– Washington, D.C.
- Burgerama– Valley Village, California
- Cocina Madrigal– Phoenix, Arizona
- Fratellino– Coral Gables, Florida
- Yardie Spice– Homestead, Florida
- Sweet Rice– Gardena, California
- Soichi Sushi– San Diego, California
- Pikul Thai Bistro– Fairfield, California