If you’re going to a Super Bowl party this weekend there’s a good chance they’ll be serving some sort of dip, whether it’s guacamole, salsa, onion dip or even buffalo chicken dip. And while dip is delicious and always welcomed, it seems the one thing that people hate about it is the double dippers.
A new survey reveals:
- Most Americans think double dipping is the worst food sin you can commit.
- Regardless of that feeling, 31% of people admit they double dip.
- 69% of people say double dipping is only okay at home, never in a social setting.
- Folks in Texas are the most likely to be double dippers (56%), followed by:
- New York (53%)
- Washington (52%)
- North Carolina (47%)
- Alabama (42%)
- On the flipside, those in North Dakota are the least likely to double dip (16%), followed by Virginia (16%).
But double dipping isn’t the only food sin people are guilty of. Other sins include:
- Putting ketchup on pasta (35%)
- Ordering a steak well done (32%)
- Using utensils to eat a pizza (21%)
- Eating ice cream out of a cone with a spoon (19%)