Anyone who’s ever planned a wedding knows it can be stressful, and definitely expensive. Venues, invitations, flowers and more can cost a boatload of money, and give you a headache as you make sure everything’s just right. But those headaches can certainly be bigger or smaller depending on where you decide to get hitched.
- Well, WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best Places to Get Married in the U.S.
- They judged 180 cities on 27 key indicators of wedding friendliness.
- Factors fall under categories like costs, facilities and services, like venues, chapels, party rentals and flower shops, and activities and attractions, like weather, amusement and entertainment and popularity as a travel destination.
So, where’s the best place to tie the knot in America?
- The answer is, Orlando, Florida, which scores a 72.15 out of 100.
- Orlando gets high marks for facilities and services, as well as, obviously, activities and attractions.
- Coming in right behind Orlando is Las Vegas, home of the quickie wedding, which comes in fifth for facilities, and second for attractions.
- As for the city where your costs will be the lowest, El Paso, Texas earns that honor, with the city ranking three overall.
Top Ten Best Places To Get Married in the U.S.
- Orlando, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
- El Paso, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Miami, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Tulsa, OK
- Boise, ID
- Las Cruces, NM
- Austin, TX
- As for the worst place get married, that would be Pearl City, Hawaii, which earns only a 7.89 overall score, and comes in dead last for costs, and pretty low for activities and attractions as well.
Click hereto see where your city falls on the list.