There’s nothing worse than booking a trip only to wind up in a crappy hotel. While we can all read online reviews to try and make sure that doesn’t happen, we all know they’re not always the most reliable source. Well, if you want to insure you’ll get the best hotel there is, “U.S. News & World Report” is here to help.
- The magazine just came out with their 2020 Best Hotels list, ranking more than 30,000 luxury hotels across the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- Since the list started 10 years ago, only 41 properties have consistently ranked in the top 10% in the USA, earning a gold badge.
- In the U.S., Hawaii's Four Seasons Resort Lanai earned top honors for Best Hotel, followed by The Langham in Chicago.
- For Canadian hotels, the Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver earns top honor, while La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa in France is the top Europe hotel.
- If you’re looking for some place warm, the One&Only Palmilla in Cabo San Lucas is the best hotel in Mexico, and Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in Puerto Rico is the best hotel in the Caribbean.
Top Ten Best Hotels in the U.S.A.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai, Lanai City, HI
- The Langham, Chicago, IL
- The Peninsula Chicago, IL
- Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL
- Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Montage Kapalua Bay, Lahaina, HI
- Four Seasons Hotel, Washington, DC
- Four Season Hotel, Chicago, IL
- Hotel Emma, San Antonio, TX
Click herefor a complete list of all the Best Hotels ranked.
Source:U.S. News & World Report