It’s almost Valentine’s Day and time is running out to find a gift for your main squeeze. The pressure to find the ideal present is on more than on Christmas or birthdays because your S.O. expects something that says “you get me,” and you don’t want to disappoint. If you’re not sure what to get, consider picking something up on your next Costco run. Before you roll your eyes, remember the wholesale store carries more than enormous boxes of granola bars and rotisserie chickens. These are some of the Valentine’s Day gifts you can find at Costco.
- Roses- You can’t go wrong with roses, they’re a classic, but if you’re not a fan, Costco has tons of other floral options, too.
- Apple AirPods- Nothing says love like a pair of these trendy and practical earbuds and you know Costco has a good deal on them.
- Perfume- They have a whole collection of scents, includingTom FordWhite Patchouli.
- Fancy candle- Costco hasJo Malonecandles that have up to 45 hours of burn time and a luxurious scent.
- Wine gift box- If your Valentine is a wine lover, they’ll appreciate this set that includes bottles of wine, wine glasses, chocolate, French butter cookies, and roasted garlic onion dip mix, all packaged in a lovely crate so you don’t even have to wrap it.
- Spafinder gift card- Help your sweetie unwind with this present that can be used for massages, yoga classes, salon appointments or beauty treatments, and it’s a deal with two $50 gift cards for $80.
- Slippers- Maybe not the most romantic gift, but fuzzy slippers are perfect for keeping feet warm on cold winter mornings.
- Apple Watch Series 5 GPS- If you’re looking for something a little extra, Costco has you covered with these Apple watches with pink bands, perfect for Valentine’s Day.