Life is rarely easy as a parent, which is why lots of moms and dads are happy with even the littlest accomplishments, and now a new survey reveals what some parents constitute a “win” in their lives.
The survey, commissioned by Pirate's Booty , and conducted by OnePoll finds:
- One of the top “wins” for most parents is getting their child to eat their vegetables.
- Such a win is a really big deal considering, 55% of parents say getting their child to eat healthy food is difficult.
- As for the other top parenting “wins” they include:
- Keeping your child occupied and quiet while grocery shopping.
- Getting your child to finish a meal without whining.
- Having your child enjoy a healthy snack.
- Having your child request a healthy snack or meal.
- Keeping your child occupied and quiet on a long car ride.
- Getting your child to finish their homework.
- Getting your child to bed without any tantrums.
- Successfully bathing your child without any tantrums.
- Successfully distracting your child while passing the toy aisle so they wouldn’t beg for a new toy.