Talking to kids can be a hit or miss situation; it's not always easy to draw out their feelings and thoughts. Lifehacker recommends the game Little Talk Conversation Starters to improve communication with your kids; it's priced at $25. Each conversation starter is in one of six categories, like self-expression and emotional intelligence. If you don't want to splurge for the game, you and your family can come up with your own conversation starters. You can read it here https://offspring.lifehacker.com/play-this-game-to-have-better-conversations-with-your-k-1841885977 Writer Meghan Moravcik Walbert came up with a few questions to kickstart your imagination:
- What's a new skill you'd like to learn?
- What's the tastiest dessert?
- If you had to pick between TV and music, which would you pick?
- What time of the day is the best? Why?
- Where would you go in your own airplane?
- What is your favorite outfit and why?
- What’s a new skill you want to learn this year?