When people look for a place to live, they may research school districts, or look for places near shops and restaurants, but if happiness is the ultimate thing you seek, a new report is here to help.
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Happiest Cities in the U.S.
- They looked at 180 of the largest cities in the U.S., judging them on 30 key factors of happiness.
- They judged them in areas of emotional and physical wellbeing, income and employment, and community and environment.
- Topping the list is Freemont, California, which scores a 75.32 out of 100 and lands at four for emotional and physical wellbeing, and five for community and environment.
- San Jose, California, which lands at three overall, is tops for emotional and physical wellbeing, while Scottsdale, Arizona is tops for income and employment and Rapid City, South Dakota is tops for community and environment.
Top Ten Happiest Cities in the U.S.
(click herefor the complete list)
- Fremont, CA
- Plano, TX
- San Jose, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Madison, WI
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Pearl City, HI
- And if the research named a happiest city, there has to be a city that falls at the bottom of the list, and that was Detroit, Michigan, which scores a 29.06, and ranks at the bottom of the barrel in all three categories.