You don’t have to be pregnant to enjoy food combinations some may think are weird, and it turns out a lot of folks like mixing and matching some rather strange items.
A new poll looked at some of the bizarre food combos folks enjoy and found:
- 41% of Americans discovered their favorite food combos from family and friends.
- Another 36% discovered them at a restaurant and 33% found them thanks to social media.
- 75% of people are proud to share their unexpected food mashups with people.
So, what are some of the most popular food mashups people enjoy? They include:
- French fries and chocolate milkshake (55%)
- Cottage cheese and fruit (50%)
- Fruit preserves with cheese and crackers (47%)
- Chocolate and popcorn (45%)
- Peanut butter and apple (44%)
- Sauerkraut and cheese (43%)
- Cheddar cheese and apple pie (42%)
- French fries and pickles (37%)
- Cold pizza and ranch dressing (36%)
- Sour cream and onion chips and chocolate (36%)