Parents are doing everything they can to make the food in their house last these days so they don’t have to make a trip to the store. On top of that, with kids in the house, they are doing their best to keep the from snacking constantly throughout the day.
Well, one mom in England came up with a strict list of pantry rules to keep her children from eating all the food in the house and it’s getting some major praise from the Internet, especially for one specific rule.
The mom shared her rules on social media, which were titled “New pantry rules for Coronavirusgedden.” They include:
- "Nobody goes into the pantry for food or snacks without asking first. No willy nilly pantry visits allowed."
- “Do not open a new box of cereal until the old, opened boxes are eaten and gone.”
- “You better have eaten a piece of fruit, a vegetable, or a yogurt before you reach for anything from here."
But the one rule on the list that is getting the most response is the final one, which reads:
- “If anyone touches or eats my CADBURY EGGS, you’re going to wish you had the coronavirus and died.”
The post has quickly gone viral receiving 2,500 reactions, 1,600 shares and 950 comments, and most love the Cadbury eggs warning.
- “Point 4 needs to be in size 100 font for me,” one person noted, while another added, "Please read point 4. More than once. K thanks."
- Another person added, "I need this for my fridge as well. My two and six-year-olds go nuts on everything. I've even had to have ‘the talk’ to my six-year-old about the ridiculous amount of toilet paper she uses."