a recent survey found that there was an 82% increase in online dating since March, which means a lot of folks are looking for love while self-isolating. But according to a new report, it seems there are plenty of people willing to break that isolation if it means finding the one.
A survey of 4,000 users of the Crush dating app finds:
- 78% of users would still meet a match despite the COVID-19 quarantine.
- Of those 78%, 63% are men and 37% are women.
- So, where are these people who are willing to risk their health and the health of others for love?
- Well, most are in large cities like:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- But the real question is why would anyone be willing to break quarantine to meet an online match?
- Well, the most common answer was “life’s too short to worry about the inevitable because they were looking for love."