While lots of people, including the president, are anxious to re-open the country, and the economy, which has been in lockdown since the coronavirus outbreak hit, it seems plenty of Americans are wary of things moving too fast.
A new Harris Poll finds:
- 84% of Americans are concerned that easing-off restrictions too soon will cause a surge in coronavirus cases.
- 74% believe the number of cases need to go down before it’s okay for Americans to return to work.
- 67% want to see proper testing in place before folks return to the office.
So, when to Americans think we should return to our normal life?
- 51%, think it will take more than a month.
- 23% say three to for weeks from now.
- 18% say more than six months from now.
- 9% say one to two weeks from now..