Let’s face it, a lot of us have been overindulging on certain unhealthy foods while under coronavirus lockdown. Well, it seems there are plenty of people who are pretty much over it.
A new Atkins poll finds:
- 20% of people say they’ve been eating less healthy while under quarantine.
- 70% of Americans are ready to take a break from certain foods once the lockdown is over. Those foods include:
- Fast food (25%)
- Frozen pizza (22%)
- Ice cream (16%)
- Of those who say their diets have gotten worse during lockdown, 37% are ready to return to normal eating.
- 47% of them want to cut out mindless eating once quarantine is over.
- 33% are interested in starting a new weight loss program.
But whether they decide to start eating healthy or not once the quarantine ends, it’s pretty obvious folks are ready to go out to eat again.
- 88% of people say they are looking forward to going to a restaurant post-COVID-19.
- As for the top restaurants they want to go to:
- Mexican (18%)
- Steakhouses (14%)
- Seafood (13%)
- For Millennials, Chinese is the top preferred restaurant (17%)