Father’s Day is Sunday, and while it was definitely more difficult to get dad a gift this year, there’s still no excuse for forgetting to honor him, especially since there are plenty of great last-minute gifts you can send dad digitally.
Of course, you can always buy an online gift card or gift certificate, but those aren’t your only options if you’ve waited this long to get dad a gift.
Other digital gifts that would be great for dad include:
- MasterClass– If dad is someone who loves to keep learning new skills, how about a MasterClass subscription, where he’ll have options including lectures on filmmaking fromMartin Scoresese,how to think like a scientist withNeil deGrasse Tysonand more. At $15 a month, there are over 80 talks offered in a variety of subjects.
- Audible– If your dad loves books, but doesn’t always have the patience to read, get him a subscription to Audible, which offers offers thousands of downloadable best sellers and other titles that he can listen to via Alexa or other smart devices.
- Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu –Bundled for just $20 a month, dad can have access to hours of great content from three popular streaming services.
- Comixology– If dad is into comics, this e-comic bookstore gives users the ability to browse and buy from over 25,000 comics and graphic novels. An unlimited service is free for the first 60 days, and then $5.99 a month after that.
- Airbnb Experiences– If dad can’t travel, whether it be because of coroanavirus or something else, Airbnb is offering up Internet-based experiences he can enjoy from home, including watercolor painting with wine in Spain, learning about beekeeping in Portugal and more. The videos range in price from $1 to $200.
- Obé Fitness– Has dad been getting a little pudgy and lazy in lockdown? Well, you can get him a membership to Obé Fitness’ online workout classes. For just $27 a month he’ll have unlimited access to more than 4,000 instructional videos.
Source:New York Post