As COVID-19 spikes happen across the country, many are still seeing gyms reopen.
That’s great news for those who miss the regimen. But how do you know when it’s safe for you to head back? Right off the bat, if you’re in a high risk category, you’ll need to weigh your options carefully.
If you’re not high risk, but concerned, you can also weigh your options.
Here are some questions to ask to help you decide:
- Is your gym taking necessary precautions?
- Is there a guest limit?
- Are there temperature checks?
- Are there social distancing signs and floor markers?
- What cleaning protocols are in place?
- How is the staff protected?
- Are there fans in place to keep air moving?
- How is the equipment set up for social distancing?
As always, wear your mask, wash your hands, and follow CDC protocols to keep safe.
Source:Good Morning America