Normally tax day comes with free offers and discounts. Not this year.
Since the day we all hand our money to Uncle Sam was moved, the promotions were canceled. But, there are freebies and discounts you can still take advantage of.
Here are a few:
- 7-Eleven: Free Slurpee Day aka 7-Eleven Day 2020 was canceled due to COVID-19, but members of the 7Rewards loyalty program can still get a free medium Slurpee through July 31 at participating locations. Learn more at www.7-eleven.com/7rewards.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get a $10 Loaded Burger with fries Wednesday for dine-in, takeout or delivery. When dining in, get unlimited fries.
- Boston Market: Get $5 off a $15 order with a coupon Wednesday. For online orders, enter code 32985.
- Burger King: Find several offers including $1 large fries on the BK app. App specials are listed atwww.bk.com/offers.
- Cheesecake Factory: Through Friday, get a free slice of cheesecake with DoorDash delivery orders of $30 or more with promo code FREESLICE.
- Fatburger: Get a free order of Skinny or Fat Fries with any purchase of $20 or more made on Postmates through Sunday, July 19.
- McDonald's: Find deals on McDonald's app. Also, each Friday through Sept. 27, get a free medium fries each Friday on mobile orders with a minimum $1 purchase when using an app offer.
For more...and the list is long…check here.