Folks certainly had a lot of time on their hands during the coronavirus quarantine, and it seems plenty used that time to learn how to do something new.
A new survey finds:
- 82% of people use online tutorials to learn a new skill, mostly because they can go back to it whenever they want.
- Two thirds say their tech is their go-to place when they want to learn something new.
- Half would rather learn from Google or YouTube than a real person.
As for the top How-To videos people have been searching during lockdown, they include:
- How to get stains out of clothing
- How to make a face mask
- How to workout properly/tone specific body parts
- How to do things on computer games e.g. find rare stuff, beat people etc
- Makeup tutorials
- How to use software
- How to bake a cake
- How to photoshop a picture
- How to bake cookies
- How to set up broadband/Wi-Fi
- How to lose weight fast
- How to get past a hard bit of a videogame
- Play guitar