Now that the 2020 Primetime Emmy nominations are out, showbiz mavens are out with their picks for this year's biggest snubs. Here's a roundup of the biggest shockers (check the links for more https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmy-noms-snubs-2020-reese-witherspoon-bob-odenkirk-better-things-more-1304671?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social):
- Reese Witherspoon.She got snubbed three times over, failing to get nominated forBig Little Lies, Little Fires EverywhereorThe Morning Show--even as her co-stars in all three projects got the nod.
- Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn. WhileBetter Call Saulis up for Outstanding Drama Series, fans were shocked that these two co-stars weren't nominated--even Odenkirk tweeted that Seehorn should've been.
- Better Things.The highly acclaimed FX sitcom starring Pamela Adlon, which has racked up nods in the past, walked away empty-handed among the major categories.
- The Loudest Voice.Showtime's miniseries about FOX News and Roger Ailes likewise failed to scare up any major nominations--not even for its Oscar-winning star, Russell Crowe.
- Larry David.His HBO sitcomCurb Your Enthusiasmis up for Outstanding Comedy Series, but apparently Emmy voters curbed their enthusiasm when it came to giving David his own acting nom.
- Merritt Wever and Kaitlyn Dever in Unbelievable.A true travesty given their absolutely stellar performances. Toni Collette was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress, but it feels wrong to recognize just one of the three incredibly strong performers on that show.