We’re always hearing about how women aren’t treated as equals in the workplace, but that doesn’t necessarily hold true at all companies. There are plenty of companies that do a lot to make sure there is gender parity in the office, and a new report reveals which ones are doing it the best.
- “Forbes” has just come out with their list of America’s Best Employers for Women for 2020.
- The list is a result of a survey of 75,000 Americans, 45,000 of which were women, working for businesses with more than 1,000 workers.
- The survey asked for input on things like an employer’s culture, opportunity for career development, image, working conditions, salary and wages, and diversity.
- Topping the list this year is sporting good retailer REI, which scored an 87.6 out of 100, jumping 20 spots from last year.
- Last year 38% of the company’s board of directors were women, as was 50% of its senior leadership team, 44% of retail leadership and 45% of its general workforce.
Top Ten Best Employers For Women For 2020
(click herefor the complete list)
- Ulta Beauty
- The Hartford
- Keller-Williams Reality
- The Estee Lauder Companies
- Best Buy
- Clovis Unified School District
- Zurich Insurance Group