When spending money, some folks feel better about shelling out their hard earned dollars if they’re going to a company they can trust, and now a new survey reveals which ones are the most reputable out there.
- The annual Axios Harris Poll 100 has just been released.
- It’s an annual ranking of the reputations of the most visible U.S. companies.
- A company’s ranking is based on seven criteria:
- Products and Services
- Citizenship (sharing my values and support good causes)
- Topping the list this year is the Clorox Company, which earned a score of 82.8, followed by The Hershey Company, with a score of 81.5.
The Axios Harris Poll Top Ten Companies With The Best Reputation
(click herefor the complete list)
- The Clorox Company
- The Hershey Company
- Publix Super Markets
- General Mills
- Proctor & Gamble
- The Kroger Company
- Companies at the bottom of the list tend to struggle in the area of citizenship, ethics and trust.
- Companies landing at the bottom of the list include:
- Juul Labs
- The Trump Organization
- Wellls Fargo & Company
- Fox Corporation
- JC Penney
Source:The Harris Poll