Some fashion trends stand the test of time, while others we are glad to see disappear never to return. Well, now a new survey has folks chiming in on their most iconic fashion items of all time.
A new survey by Farfetch finds:
- 70% of people say they still wear classic fashion trends from past years.
- More than half have actually searched vintage stores to find a specific classic piece.
- The average person would be willing to spend three hours and 40 minutes, and $555 a month in vintage stores looking for quality fashion items.
- 56% say they enjoy “the hunt.”
- As for the most iconic fashion item of all time, Levi’s 501 jeans, which have been in production since 1873, top the list, followed by the Levi’s Strauss & Co. denim jacket.
Top Ten Most Iconic Fashion Items Of All Time
(click herefor the complete Top 40)
- Levi's 501s
- Levi's denim jacket
- Nike Air Max
- Polo Ralph Lauren shirts
- Louis Vuitton luggage/bags
- Ugg boots
- Bomber jacket
- Converse Chuck Taylors
- Guess jeans