There are a ton of discontinued breakfast cereal flavors that many (or none) of us remember. A lot of them were introduced in conjunction with a popular movie or cartoon and when the hype went away so did the cereal flavor. Here’s a list of 34 with some dating back to the 1970s. How good is your memory?
- Vanilly Crunch– 1971-early 1980s, birthday cake flavored Cap’n Crunch balls
- Pink Panther Flakes– 1972-1974, neon pink frosted corn cereal
- Donkey Kong Crunch– 1982-1984, barrel-shaped crunchy corn cereal
- Strawberry Honeycomb– 1983-2002, strawberry-flavored honeycomb-shaped cereal
- Pac-Man– 1983-1988, corn cereal with Pac Man-shaped marshmallows
- Smurf Berry Crunch– 1983-1988, red and blue corn puffs in berry flavor
- T Cereal– 1984-1993, corn and oat cereal pieces shaped like the letter T
- C3Pos– 1984-1986, infinity-shaped honey sweetened oat, wheat and corn cereal
- Ghostbusters Cereal– 1985-1990, oat cereal shaped like the Ghostbusters logo in a glow-in-the-dark box along with ghost-shaped marshmallows
- Nerds– 1985- late 1980s, 2 separate tangy flavors divided in one box like the candies
- Rainbow Brite Cereal– 1985-1990, fruit-flavored rainbow-shaped cereal pieces
- Spiderman Cereal– 1985-1990s, spiderweb-shaped cereal with marshmallows
There are many more, and you can check them outHERE– and see how many you remember!