It’s no secret that the United States is a melting pot of races and cultures, but it seems there are some places in the country that are way more diverse than others. So, where will you find the most diversity in the U.S.?
- Well, WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Most and Least Diverse States in the U.S.
- They judged all 50 states on six key diversity categories including socioeconomic, cultural, economic, household, religions and political.
- With that in mind, California tops the list as the most diverse state in the U.S., scoring a 70.75 out of 100.
- California tops the list for cultural diversity, and is also in the top five for socioeconomic, household and political diversity.
Top Ten Most Diverse States In The U.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Mexico
- On the flipside, West Virginia is the least diverse state in the nation, scoring just a 58.40, ad landing dead last for both socioeconomic and cultural diversity and in the bottom ten for religious diversity.
Ten Least Diverse States in the U.S.
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
Click hereto see where your state falls on the list.