One thing we love about Trader Joe’s is that they’re constantly launching new products. Now that fall is almost here, the grocery store is adding tons of new seasonal items you’ll want to try. These are some of the latest additions you’ll want to add to your cart on your next TJ’s run.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream- Smooth, creamy and delicious, this frozen treat is full of fall flavor.
- Pumpkin Bisque and Autumnal Harvest Soup- When the weather cools off, these two soup options will warm you up.
- Ghosts & Bats Crispy Potato Snacks- Kids of all ages will love these Halloween-themed snacks.
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies- Soft baked cookies with cinnamon bun-flavored cream filling? Yes, please!
- Spicy Pozole Verde- This vegan twist on a classic soup is made with hominy, pinto beans and green chiles.
- Pumpkin Brioche Twist- This French-style brioche is slightly sweet with a hint of warm spices and sounds perfect for French toast.
- Spicy Pumpkin Curry- Made with coconut cream, pumpkin puree and loads of spices for that perfect zing.
- Organic Maple Butter- What’s better than maple syrup? This creamy maple syrup you can spread on anything.
- Pumpkin Ginger Mini Hold the Cone Ice Cream Cones- The fall version of the tiny treats has gingery cones and pumpkin ice cream with a white chocolate coating.
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli- Perfect for a quick comfort food dinner.
- Pumpkin Rolls- Think cinnamon rolls, but made with pumpkin and pumpkin spice icing.
- Pumpkin Bagels- Made with pumpkin flour and pumpkin spice bites, you can start your morning with the taste of fall.
- Pumpkin Butter- This stuff is perfect to slather on anything that you want to add pumpkin spice flavor to.