Hormones are underestimated. If they’re off so are you.
When you’re mood is all over the place, you’re depressed and feeling generally bad chances are it’s a hormone imbalance. The good news is, there is help in the kitchen! Some foods can help even things out.
Here they are:
- Avocado - can keep cortisol in check
- Flaxseed - has estrogen-like compounds
- Broccoli - maintains estrogen balance and can help PMS symptoms
- Pomegranate - can block excess estrogen
- Salmon - overall hormonal communication, improved mood and thought
- Leafy greens - keep cortisol at bay and inflammation down
- Nuts keep your endocrine and insulin/blood sugar situation stable
- Turmeric - helps prevent hormonal cancers and the root helps with painful cramps