The COVID era has upended everything and that includes the holidays.
Now the question is, how to plan a holiday gathering. “Today” did the leg work and got experts to offer tips on preparing for a holiday get together. Luckily, it’s doable with extra thought.
- Consider the risk of you and invitees
- Think through the planning and stick to it
- Ask for early RSVPs
- Share house rules in advance
- Limit the number of guests.
- Be aware of that the "mass gathering" rule is in your area
- Remind guests they cannot come if showing signs of illness
- It’s ok to turn down a party invite if you come clean about why