Halloween is just about a week away, which means you still have a week to watch as many scary movies as you can! It’s never a bad time to revisit some spooky classics, and there are some that are simplyto die for.
We have the list of the 25 horror movies you have to see before you die.Here’s our top 10 picks:
- “The Bride of Frankenstein” (1935):In this two-for-one spookfest,Boris Karloffreprises his role as Frankenstein’s Monster andElsa Lanchesteris his lightning-zapped hair bride.
- “Night of the Living Dead” (1968):Without thisGeorge Romerooriginal, you wouldn’t have “Walking Dead.”
- “The Exorcist” (1973): Linda Blair’siconic performance as a possessed girl with the mouth of a sailor.
- “Jaws” (1975): Stephen Spielberg’soriginal summer blockbuster about a killer shark, without which we may not have Shark Week.
- “Halloween” (1978): John Carpenter’sultimate slasher starring second generation scream queenJamie Lee Curtis.
- “The Shining” (1980): Jack Nicholsonaxes through a door and delivers his classic line “Here’s Johnny!” in this classic adaptation ofStephen King’snovel.
- “Little Shop of Horrors” (1986):It’s part musical, part horror movie, for one frightfully good time.
- “Scream” (1996): Wes Craven’sslasher starringDrew Barrymoreis the perfect Halloween date night pick.
- “American Psycho” (2000): Christian Baleis equal parts handsome and terrifying in this 80s-set adaptation ofBret Easton Ellis’book.
- “Get Out” (2017): Jordan Peele’sdirectorial debut that takes on racial issues in a way that’s changed the scary movie game.
Check out the full listHERE.Stream if you dare!