Women are discovering they don’t really need makeup. This year has changed a lot of things, and one is the ability to go out. So why put on makeup? Skincare company Foreo did a study on the trend and discovered women, instead, are focusing on skincare.
The shift has been from having a large makeup collection to more skincare products. Women are reluctant to use masks at home, though. They’re unsure which is best for them. The survey revealed other interesting tidbits:
- 59-percent are going bare faced more often
- 42-percent want to cut down on the makeup products they use
- 59-percent say they’re looking for a routine that not only cares for their skin, but their mental health too
- Just under a third are seeking more immersive experiences to unwind and relax with
- 64-percent want to be more confident in their ability to look after their skin