While we all may learn to accept getting older, not that many of us actually like it. But if we didn’t have to get older, what age would we want to be?
Well, according to a new study:
- If we could be one age for the rest of our lives, 40% of Americans would NOT want to re-live their twenties.
- Instead, most folks would want to be frozen at age 36.
- Of course we can’t freeze time, but a lot of folks think they can look as if they do.
- In fact, half of those polled believe they look an average of five years younger than they actually are, and also feel at least six years younger.
- Plus, 41% of Americans say they are actively embracing the aging process.
- What’s more, 71% of folks think it’s more common for people to start accepting their age.
So, what is making everyone feel and look younger than they actually are? Well, the top things respondents say are key to aging healthily include:
- Eating healthy (61%)
- Exercising daily (57%)
- Drinking water (56%)
- Taking care of their skin (54%)
- Maintaining their mental health (51%)
- Taking care of what their body tells them (46%)
- Maintaining emotional health (41%)
- Keeping a routine (26%)