A lot of Americans are proud of the state they live in, but is it really the best? Well, “U.S. News & World Report” has the answer for you.
- The mag just came out with their Best States Report.
- They evaluated all 50 states in a variety of areas including education, health care, infrastructure the economy and more in order to find out how states best serve their citizens.
- Topping the list this year is Washington, the second time in a row the state has been number one.
- It ranks in the Top Ten in such areas as infrastructure, education, economy, fiscal stability and health care.
- When it comes to the state’s economy, it has the fastest growing economy in the nation.
- As for specific criteria, Hawaii tops the list for health care and natural environment, while New Jersey is number one for education, and Utah is tops for economy.
- In addition, Iowa is number one for opportunity, New Hampshire is tops for crime and corrections, while Nevada is tops for infrastructure, and Alaska is number one for fiscal stability.
Top Ten Best States in the U.S.
(click herefor the complete list)
- New Hampshire
Source:US News & World Report