Now that vaccine rollout seems to be picking up, there appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to the pandemic. That means hopefully soon things will go back to “normal” and we can start doing things we used to so pre-pandemic.
So, what are folks dying to do most? Well, “USA Today” has come out with a list of “100 things we can’t wait to do when the pandemic ends” and we’re sure many of them are on most Americans' list.
Topping the list is “hug our friends,” which is pretty much a given, followed by “ease away from our masks,” which we can all agree on.
Other things we can’t wait to do include:
- Hang out in a crowded bar. We're talking shoulder-to-shoulder, live music, someone else's beer on your shirt.
- Kiss strangers.
- Visit with family and friends, in-person, no screens.
- Travel! Domestically and internationally. And not have to quarantine for days after traveling.
- Get on a plane without waiting for two weeks and results of multiple tests.
- Go to concerts and music festivals.
- Sneeze or cough without fear of judgment while in public.
- Make small talk with acquaintances.
- Take public transportation.
- Host a party with food and loved ones!
- Go to a get together someone else is hosting.
- Attend milestone events like weddings, proms and graduations.
Click herefor the complete list