Seems real estate envy is powerful … A new survey found that 50% of respondents would rather browse the Zillow real estate website than have sex. (Best Life)
Some more findings from the survey:
- 53% said they looked up the value of their boss’ home on Zillow.
- 55% said they spent between 1-4 hours a day on Zillow.
- 56% said they’ve canceled plans with friends to spend time on the site.
- 58% said they missed an important deadline because of time spent on Zillow.
- 63% said they’ve used Zillow to look up the value of their friends’ homes.
- 64% said they’ve contacted a real estate agent about a house they couldn’t afford.