There’s no doubt that Americans show their pets a lot of love, but it’s pretty obvious are giving them a lot of love...and more...in return.
A new survey finds:
- Pet owners say their furbabies have improved their lives in many ways.
- 52% of pet owners say they’ve learned the true meaning of unconditional love from their pets.
- Another 52% say their pets have helped them to be more active.
- 25% say their pet helps them eat healthier.
- 47% say their pet has taught them how to be patient.
- 60% insist having a pet has resulted in them having less stress.
- 24% credit their pet with boosting their productivity.
And that’s not all….
- 61% say their pets are responsible for their improved mood.
- 82% say a furbaby provides them with a sense of calmness.
- 76% say having pets nourish the soul.
- Due to all of these reasons, 76% of people just can’t imagine life without their pet.