When you head to the drugstore for health items, how do you know you’re buying the best product out there? Well, you could do a lot of research, or you could just check out “U.S. News & World Report’s” just-released list of the 2021 Top Recommended Health Products.
The list, made in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” was compiled based on recommendations of thousands of pharmacists for nearly 1,000 over-the-counter brands across 152 product categories.
This year's top products include:
- Headache: Tylenol
- Cough suppressant: Delsym
- Cold remedies: Cepacol
- Flu products: Theraflu
- Oral antihistamines: Claritin
- Antibacterial soaps: Hibiclens
- Multivitamin: Centrum
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena
- Pregnancy test: First Response
- Hand sanitizers: Purell
- Insect bite and sting management: After Bite
- Eczema care/relief: CeraVe
- Acne: Differin Gel
- Children's allergy: Children's Claritin
- Children's cough and cold: Children's Dimetapp
- Children's analgesic: Children's Tylenol
- Children's sore throat: Zarbee's Naturals
Click herefor the complete list.
Source:U.S. News & World Report